Thursday, September 10, 2009

Another First












Snapdragon went to her first day of preschool in Tennessee. She loved it! She talked about making her craft, eating her snack and even praying before eating lunch. She was disappointed that it was too wet to play outside today. I love the photos I took of the girls before school. Snapdragon is very excited for school and Buttercup (typical 6th grader) looks "thrilled" to be going to school! LOL

Snapdragon's backpack has a change of clothes, some pull-ups and her folder....very light. Buttercup's has 2 binders, 4 books and 3 folders...very heavy. No wonder the enthusiasm of school disappears as time marches on!


While Snapdragon was at school, I made the rounds to 4 other parochial schools and introduced myself and turned in resumes. I am already on the approved sub list with the diocese. The trip today turned out to be a smart move because I have 2 sub jobs lined up next week and a possible long term sub position in the wings. I'll be back in saddle (or classroom) before I know it! Our God is an awesome God!

No comments: