Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Lordy, Lordy...I Guess I'm 40!


























































I actually had a very wonderful 40th birthday. I feel very blessed! My Mom, Dad and Aunt drove down from OH to surprise me. My Mom made my favorite cake, angel food, and she made me a beautiful scrapbook from the time of my birth to the present(complete with report cards and school class pictures).
Lou surprised me with 40 plastic flamingos in the front yard and a trip to The Peabody for a romantic evening. We ate at Chez Phillipe, watched the ducks march and went on a very romantic carriage ride. When we got back to the hotel room I had flowers and champagne waiting. We went to the rooftop of The Peabody to drink champagne with the ducks. It was nice to have an evening to ourselves. Thanks to our wonderful babysitters. I couldn't have asked for a better 40th birthday!



No comments: