Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sister Day/Gotcha Day







We have officially been together as a family of four for one year today. We decided to declare Dec. 10 Sister Day in our house. I made the girls a large candle that they can light every year on this day to acknowledge the bond of their sisterhood. Buttercup made me cry this morning when she said, "God always knew Snapdragon was going to be my sister, even when we didn't." I got the girls each a small gift and we gave them each a donut with a candle. Then we sang, "Happy sister day to, you...." The girls were just tickled. Snapdragon made me light the candles three times so she could keep blowing them out. They colored with the special crayons that were one of the gifts before school. God is good!









1 comment:

Cindy said...

What a beautiful day! Congratulations on your 1 yr. too, I can't believe it has been a whole year. love your xmas pic.

Cindy