Thursday, December 25, 2008

A Blessed Christmas

A baby just like me!


The quilt I made with Grandma.



The jump-o-lene!


I think my cookies are done.




That's a nice present Sam, but I am not getting out of here.





I love my i-pod!






Yes, we are still in here!









I am still here!








I think I'll take a nap.








Eating my sucker while sitting on my new potty! Thanks, Santa!









We want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! It was such a wonderful day in our home. We all had a pajama day and just enjoyed being a family. The girls were very happy all day and enjoyed all of their gifts. Snapdragon's favorite gift was the Jump-o-lene which is currently in the middle of the living room floor with her bouncing in it. Outside of napping, she has spent most of the day in it. Buttercup's favorite gift was definately her i-pod. She is currently sitting on the couch listening to the music. Lou is cleaning up the dishes from the wonderful ham dinner that I prepared. What more can I ask! We are blessed to be together, happy and healthy enjoying this day in celebration of the birth of our Lord.

No comments: