Sunday, November 16, 2008

Little Bakers











We decided to dust off my cookie cutter collection this morning and make some fall cookies. Buttercup is now a pro at making the icing my mom taught me how to make with powdered sugar, milk, margarine and vanilla. Snapdragon enjoyed rolling and cutting her own creations. Her favorite part was watching the cookies bake in the oven. She kept yelling and signing cookie. Even Mel, the dog, was waiting for the cookies to finish. Buttercup and I saved the decorating for later because we thought Snapdragon might be a little too excited to help. I am still scraping dough off of the chair she was sitting in. Buttercup delivered a few plates full of cookies to share with our neighbors. I am so proud of her because this was her own idea and she reminded me that Thanksgiving was all about sharing.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man those cookies look AWESOME! Have Herr Doktor bring some to work next time ;)