Friday, November 14, 2008

Haircuts











It was time to take the leap and get Snapdragon's first haircut. One of our friends from church and school cut it at her salon. It looks adorable! I have to admit, I was sad to see the baby hair go. It was time to get rid of the mullet and let it start to grow more evenly. It is a very cute bob. Snapdragon was hesitant so she sat on big sister's lap. She didn't cry. Snapdragon did enjoy her lollipop when the cut was over. Buttercup was about the same age when she had her first haircut. I got out her clipping of baby hair to show her. It is hard to believe that was over nine years ago. Buttercup got a trim after Snapdragon. We are all set for the holidays. We had our family photo taken yesterday before the haircuts. I did it that way on purpose. I was afraid I wouldn't be in love with Snapdragon's hair, but I am!

No comments: