Monday, October 13, 2014

Blessed!

What a wonderful weekend! It started with an exciting professional day where I was surprised and honored to receive the Saint John Bosco Award for the Total Christian Formation of Students. I feel blessed to spend my days in a wonderful place, with wonderful students, doing a job that I love! I also presented a workshop at the professional day on using a blog in the classroom as a hub for learning. It was well received with about twenty-five attendees. Then, the icing on the cake, a relaxing weekend with my family! We went to our fall happy place: Mountain View, Arkansas. We stayed in the same cabin last year and had so much fun, we decided to go again! The rainy weather didn't dampen our weekend. We enjoyed playing games and getting outside when there was a break in the rain. We even had a visitor! "Goat" came to see the girls often!

No comments: