Friday, December 21, 2007

We Are Home!


Sorry about not being able to update the site while in China. I could blog, which was difficult, but couldn't upload photos. The top photo was taken about 10 minutes after they placed Li Mei in my arms. The bottom is playtime in the hotel room. Li Mei is beautiful and healthy! A real joy. She loves to play and laugh and shows no signs of developmental difficulties. Yes, she sucks her thumb! She weighed 19.6 pounds at her physical in China.



We had a wonderful, but long trip and are very thankful to be home. Thank you for all of your prayers for safe travel. Now, one more request, pray that our missing luggage with all of Li Mei's clothes and items that we purchased is returned.



I'll post more tomorrow! Lot's of love to all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! She is absolutely precious and looks very healthy! I am so happy for you! I'm so sorry about your luggage. I will pray that it gets returned. But on the upside, it is a small price to pay for that beautiful, healthy little girl, Li Mei! I can't wait to meet her!